All koi purchases are final, and shipping charges for koi are nonrefundable.
After you win or buy a koi, we guarantee its health while it is located at the farm for a 14-day holding period (special situations will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis).
Upon receiving your koi, as long as your koi was shipped within that 14-day holding period, we guarantee its life for 24 hours after you receive and quarantine it (see exemptions below).
We strive to ensure smooth delivery of your koi; but if you experience a problem with your delivery, please:
- Send us photos of your koi if they are sick or DOA (dead-on-arrival) and any damaged packaging
- Contact us within 24 hours by phone 808-354-7031 or email email@example.com
These steps will help us recommend koi treatments if necessary and expedite any claims or refunds.
Shipping charges for koi are nonrefundable, and we cannot be responsible for delayed carrier deliveries or flights because that is out of our control.
EXCEPTIONS TO KOI HEALTH GUARANTEE
In the following cases, our guarantee does not apply:
- When a koi is shipped after the 14-day holding period (special situations are dealt with on case-by-case basis).
- When a koi is not quarantined in a separate tank before being introduced to a new pond (see how to properly quarantine koi).
- When a koi in a customer’s tank or pond dies or is injured due to the uncontrollable accidents or incidents such as jumping out of the pond, electrical shortage, predators, etc.