There are various ways to buy Koi. But we believe our Koi Auction is one of the best sources of your Japanese Koi hunt. Here are some reasons why:
- In Nishikigoi, who finds Koi is more important than who breeds Koi. It is because every single piece of Koi from famous breeders are not necessarily top quality Koi. It is important that the experienced dealer finds or selects top quality one among so many choices at the excellent breeders. It is the experienced professional dealer that counts. Mamoru Kodama, chairman of Miyoshiike Co., Ltd. with his 40 yrs. of experience, handpicks all the Koi on Koi Auction.
- All the information of every Koi will be open equally to every Koi hobbyist on the net. By bidding a bit more than others, you can obtain beautiful Nishikigoi.
- Strong and Good Relationship with Niigata Koi Breeders is our fortune. Building good relationship with good breeders in Japan is the most important. Buying Koi from breeders is not just a matter of money, but also a matter of trust. It counts if the dealer is trustworthy and skillful enough for the breeders to leave his precious Koi. In another words, if they could not rely on you, they did not want to sell it to you. This relationship gets important more and more as the quality of Koi gets higher and higher. In addition to it, good relationship with them will bring us lower cost. It is not too much to say that we have spent the whole life (38 years) of the company only to build this good relationship with the breeders in Japan. Strong and good relationship with them is our fortune.
- The Koi on our website are 100% bred in Japan, the origin country of Nishikigoi.
- No Reserve! Yes, you heard it right. We take pride in setting NO reserve. No matter low the final price is, that is the price you get. This is why we are not only the first but also TRUE Koi auction site.
- Being a Koi dealer for 40 years, we understand that healthy Koi is one of the most important factors for hobbyists. Therefore, we conduct very intensive quarantine method before we ship Koi.
There are various ways to buy Koi, but we believe our Koi Auction is one of the best sources of your Japanese Koi hunt. As previously stated in other sections of our website, who finds Koi is more important than who breeds Koi. Every single piece of Koi from famous breeders are not necessarily top quality Koi. It is important that the experienced dealer seeks out top-quality koi among so many choices at the many excellent breeders.
It is the experienced, professional dealer provides that for you here, daily, at every auction, with only select, top-quality Koi offered on our virtual auctioning block!