Yes, we can. We understand it is important that you combine your winnings to save on the shipping cost. Therefore, we can hold your Koi for 14 days with a koi health guarantee. During this period, please bid and find companions for your shipment.
If you would like us to hold your Koi, please:
- Contact our office by email or phone within 3 days to let us know of your intentions
- Purchase the koi online or call and provide us with your credit card number to confirm your winnings.
The 14 days will be counted from the day after the auction ends. For example, if an auction closes on Wednesday, Thursday is the first day of the 14 day holding period.
AUCTION’S EXTENDED HOLDING FEE: If an auction Koi is held by Kodama Koi Farm past the 14-day holding period, a holding fee of $25 per auction Koi per week after the 14th day will be charged to you. During the extended holding period, if a Koi becomes sick or dies, Kodama Koi Farm will not be held liable, and no refund, store credit, or replacement will be made.
If you would like to board your Koi (for example during the winter), note:
- this is offered only on a case-by-case basis and pond availability
- if approved, the cost is $50/Koi per month (fees are nonrefundable)
- if a Koi becomes ill, we will treat it at no additional cost to you
- NO replacements or refunds will be offered if a boarding Koi loses its color or dies
Please contact our office by email or phone to check boarding availability.